History of BUZ
BUZ – Building Up Zion
Founded on July 13, 2021
Mission Statement: We help our community invest in itself so that people can come together and the City can flourish.
Who We Are
- Community minded people who want to help Zion, IL become a great place to live and visit.
- We are a committee under the Coalition for Healthy Communities Board.
- Donate $90 every quarter to be used towards large projects.
- Participate in quarterly meetings.
- Engage in activities that will impact our communities with a goal of 30 minutes a month
- Our inaugural project was the Monarch Mural on Sheridan Rd.
- Corn stalks decorations on the light posts on Sheridan Rd between Shiloh Blvd down to 28th.
- Each quarter engage in a large project that will impact our community
- Enable community members to spearhead projects
Past BUZ projects & pictures – Monarch Mural, Cornstalks on Sheridan
BUZ Meeting dates & time:
BUZ meetings via Zoom on the first Sunday of the even months @ 7:30 p.m.
- Feb.6, 2022
- April 3, 2022
- June 5, 2022
- Aug. 7, 2022
- Oct. 2, 2022
- Dec. 4, 2022
Contact Info: Wendy Driver firstname.lastname@example.org